Morning Drop off at school
To relieve congestion we ask that you use the gates that are allocated to your child’s grade level.
• All entry gates will be manned by a teacher and will be opened at 8:40am.
• Prep students and their older siblings are to enter through the front gates on Carmody Drive.
• Grade 1 students and their older siblings are to enter from the south gate on Shepperd Way (near grade 1 and 2 classrooms).
• Grade 2 students and their older siblings are to enter from Shepperd Way near the school gym.
• Grade 3 and 4 students and their older siblings in Grade 5 and 6 are to enter from the 2nd western entry on Shepperd Way near the Grade 6 portable classrooms.
• All other Grade 5 and 6 students are to enter from the oval gate on Furlong Rd.
Afternoon Pick up
• All students will finish at the regular time of 3.20pm.
• At afternoon pick up, all gates will be manned by a teacher.
• Students must exit from their allocated gates. (Same gate as drop off)