- Respect: recognising differences in ability, race and religion.
- Honesty: truthfulness and open communication.
- Caring: caring for myself, others and the environment.
- Responsibility: willingness to be accountable for personal behaviour.
- Tolerance: accepting differences in ability, race and religion.
- Friendliness: building positive relationships with others.
- Kindness: treating myself and others fairly and equally.
We all need to live the school values in order to have a safe and happy school.
Behaviours that demonstrate our Values:
- We speak kindly to each other.
- We cooperate with each other.
- We share and take turns.
- We wear our school uniform proudly.
- We arrive at school on time, ready for the day.
- We consider others when moving around the school.
- We are honest.
- We take care of our school.
- Feel and be safe
- Be respected
- Be treated with kindness and fairness
- Learn without interruption
Everyone at CPPS has responsibilities.
Responsibilities are things we need to do for ourselves and others.
At Cairnlea Park PS everyone has the responsibility to:
- Accept the school values
- Treat others with kindness and fairness
- Set a good example
- Work to the best of our ability
Request to parents
Please read and discuss this document with your child.
It forms the basis of our beliefs and expectations of children’s behaviour at Cairnlea Park Primary School.