- Students dressed in school uniform gain a sense of belonging to the school.
- The cost of providing school uniform is almost always cheaper than providing an assortment of casual clothes.
- School uniform is designed to be practical for the range of activities undertaken at the school.
- All students are required to wear uniform, reducing competition in fashion dressing.
- All students, regardless of socio economic circumstance can feel equally part of the school community.
- Staff and parents will have an important role in the positive encouragement of the wearing of school uniform
- If a child is unable to wear school uniform on a particular day, parents should advise the class teacher in writing, indicating the reasons and likely duration.
- Where there are frequent occurrences of a child being out of uniform, contact will be made with parents by the Principal/Assistant Principal to seek their support in ensuring the Uniform Policy will be adhered to.
- Parents will be able to obtain the uniform from the school’s uniform supplier, the school’s preloved uniform stock or commercial outlets.
- The Uniform Policy should be read in conjunction with the Sunsmart Policy.
- The Uniform Policy will be published each year in the Family Information Booklet.
- A parent/guardian may contact the principal requesting the student be exempted from wearing uniform, including reasons for seeking exemption. Eg. Health or religious reasons.
- All students are required to wear the uniform as listed below:
|Shirts||Polo shirt short/long sleeve||Pale blue or white|
|Skivvy||Pale blue or white|
|Tops||Windcheater||Royal blue with School Logo|
|Hooded Windcheater||Royal blue with School Logo|
|Bomber Jacket||Royal blue with School Logo|
|Bottoms||Track pants||Royal blue|
|Boot leg pants||Royal blue|
|Leggings||White or black|
|Long/short cargo or school pants||Grey|
|Dresses||School Summer Dress||Colour 8160|
|Royal blue, white and gold check|
|Winter Tunic||Style T001|
|Shoes and socks||Runners||Black or white|
|Sandals (toe enclosed)||Black or white|
|Polar Fleece Beanie|
|Hair||Tied back if touching shoulders.||Blue or white ribbons, bands or hair ties|
|Note: To assist in the prevention of the spread of head lice.|
|Note: For health and safety reasons, these can be worn only in ears.|
To download the Order Form, please click here.