For enrolment enquiries for the current school year or future school years, please contact the office on 9363 1187.
Prep 2021 Enrolments
We are now accepting enrolments for Prep 2021 at Cairnlea Park PS. Due to the current COVID-19 social distancing restrictions our regular enrolment process has been modified. At this stage we only need the enrolment form handed in. Once school returns we will ask to sight:
- original documents of either your child’s birth certificate or passport, along with
- two documents that prove your residential address (eg rates notice, utilities bill).
Enrolment forms can be downloaded here and all sections must be filled in correctly to help us provide the best enrolment and transition to school for your child.
We have a few different options for you can access this form, please choose whichever option you feel most comfortable with.
1. Download the form, fill it out and return it to email@example.com
2. Collect an application form left at the school office on the small table, fill it in and return to the box supplied at the office.
3. Download the form, fill it out and return it to the box supplied in the school office.
We would prefer to receive these documents via email however we understand this may be difficult for some parents.
Once forms are received and documents have been sighted in Term 3 we will notify you that your child has been accepted with a place in 2021.
Transition Dates and Orientation Day for Prep 2021
Transition mornings and an Orientation Day for 2021 Prep students are scheduled during Term 4 (late October - early December). Dates and times for these are available on our Transition and Orientation Days page.