Every Victorian child should have access to the world of learning opportunities that exist beyond the classroom. The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund helps ensure that no students will miss out on the opportunity to join their classmates for important, educational and fun activities. It is part of making Victoria the Education State and the Government’s commitment to breaking the link between a student’s background and their outcomes.
Click here to download further information as well as the application form for the CSEF program.
Over the summer holidays Brimbank Council have installed a children’s crossing on the south side of Shepperd Way. Currently this crossing is not manned by a crossing supervisor, however when the crossing is flagged all the same road rules apply.
I ask everyone to follow the road rules pertaining to flagged children’s crossing, 40kmh speed limits and parking regulations around the school.
Children are especially vulnerable around vehicles and roads due to their size and capabilities.
- When walking with your children make sure you are using the school or pedestrian crossings rather than taking potentially unsafe shortcuts.
- Talk with your children about the importance of stopping and looking both ways before you cross any road.
Always demonstrate responsible and safe behaviours when driving, as a passenger or while walking anywhere around vehicles and roads.
The school is in regular communication with Brimbank Council about making pedestrian crossings around the school safer for all users.
Hopefully it won’t be long before Brimbank Council agrees to provide a crossing supervisor for the new crossing.
Ordering a Lunch Order
1. Please print your child’s name & room number clearly on a paper bag.
2. Place the correct money inside the bag. (If your order has change, it will be taped inside the bag, please let your child know.) Please do not staple or tape lunch bags, instead just fold them.
3. Your child will place the bag in the lunch order tub in their classroom.
If the money is not correct your child will be supplied with lunch to the value of the money given.
No foreign money.