Get into Premier’s Active April 2014
This April, step up the amount of physical activity in your life and get more active, more often. Go for a bike ride. Take the stairs at work. Or simply walk to school. All it takes is 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. And their new website makes it more fun than ever!
What is Premier’s Active April?
Premier’s Active April is a 30 x 30 challenge where all Victorians are encouraged to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April.
As a participant, you can log your daily activity with the new Active April app and chart your progress throughout the month. You can also create and join teams, track the progress of team members and discover events that are taking place in your local area.
In 2014, every Premier’s Active April participant will receive:
- 15% off at Rebel Sport
- 10 free YMCA passes
- One free child pass to National Sports Museum and MCG Tour
- One free child pass to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- One hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- A chance to win some great prizes including our major registration prize of a sports pack valued at $10,000 including 2014 Toyota AFL Grand Final tickets, bikes and sporting equipment
- A chance to win Rebel Sport vouchers and coaching clinics at your school with high-profile athletes
- Weekly email tips on being active and healthy eating
Do you live in Brimbank?
Brimbank residents registered with the Premier’s Active April will have access to the following:
• 10 passes at no charge to the Sunshine and St Albans Leisure Centres. Passes will be valid at both centres – 10 in total (not 10 at each centre).
• Pass will include aquatic areas, gym and group fitness classes for 16 years and over.
• Pass for children 3 – 15 years is pool access only.
Passes will be valid for any 10 days during April, without restriction on time. This offer is not available to current centre members.
To claim this offer, Brimbank residents must show leisure centre customer service staff their 2014 Premier’s Active April registration card upon arrival.
How to register?
To register, please visit the Premier’s Active April 2014 website – www.activeapril.vic.gov.au
CPPS has a school for the Active April 2014 challenge.
TEAM NAME = CPPS (upper case)
TEAM ID = cpps (lower case)
Members of the school community can join our CPPS Team once registered with the challenge. The more people that join our team, the more chances we have of winning prizes for our school.
If you do not have internet access to register on-line, you can download a consent form to complete and return to school, then complete your on-line registration at school.